Customer Success Manager
At Recognize (recognizeapp.com), we are motivating the workplace through employee engagement as an enterprise HR SaaS technology platform. Our core offering is an employee recognition and rewards system integrated into the tools companies already use. Our HR Tech is making a positive impact on organizations around the world. Now we are looking to you as the marketing manager to take the awareness of our offering to the forefront of organizations everywhere. We’ve been around for 10 years, have over 1,700,000 positive exchanges across our network, and are ready to scale with you! That being said, we are a small team of currently eight full-time with multiple contractors and consultants. You should feel like you thrive in this environment and excited to make a big impact on a small, remote team.
Who are You
Being remote means you can work from anywhere as long as It is between PST to EST, and has solid WiFi. At Recognize, we want you to feel comfortable and effective. Further, we value detailed-oriented, teamwork, speaking up, and always focused on making the employee’s lives better. Given we are providing companies with ways to improve their culture, we hope you find we are doing the same for ours. Join us and tell us how we can help you live rich and fulfilling life.
The Job Description
We are looking for an energetic and outspoken Customer Success Manager to help long term engagement with customers use Recognizeapp.com. You’ll be charging the goal of making sure company admins have what they need to be success with Recognize.
Nearly every day you’ll have a monthly meeting with a customer for about 30min. The rest of the day will be responding to customer questions or needs over email. You’ll have a hands on relationship with technology team, leadership, and the rest of the customer success to resolve concerns and improve recognize!
What You’ll Do With Us
- Meet with customers on video conference on near a daily basis for a monthly meeting or quarterly check-in.
- Responding to questions via email and phone from customers regarding their onboarding process.
- Provide additional backup and support to our customer success managers and support team.
- Contribute to the our knowledge base and FAQ to help make our documentation and onboarding processes better.
- Answer incoming support requests via our help desk tool when necessary.
- Suggest ways the tool can be better!
What You’ve Done Before
- Worked in SaaS Customer Success
- Answer support questions from customers
- Worked in a Technology Company or Startup
- Used help desk or knowledge base software
- Technology experience using Zendesk, Jira, Trello, Slack, Process.st, Microsoft Teams
Why You Should Work Here
- Have strong impact with a product that makes a difference in people’s lives
- Flexible schedule and remote work
- Work hard in a fun work atmosphere, nice team, relaxed atmosphere
- Growing team, slated for Inc 5000 in 2023
- Equipment, travel provided, good benefits start immediately
Make sure to https://recognize.typeform.com/to/Aaas7xjk fill this out first!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Please fill out our required application questionnaire here: https://recognize.typeform.com/to/Aaas7xjk
- client service: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote