Senior Operations Manager
Recognize is an employee recognition and rewards technology platform to engage employees. It is a profitable, self-funded business with seven figures of revenue. Looking into the future, we have the opportunity to grow exponentially with your help. We provide opportunities to be part of the growth, while building interesting projects you have ownership over.
Seeking to hire a Senior Operations Manager to supervise and coordinate the operational activities and strategic goals of each department. The area of responsibility for this role is very wide including finances, customer success, support and rewards. Primary responsibilities include managing day to day operations and the full customer lifecycle through renewals. Keep customer success managers on track. Ensure support is moving smoothly. Help forecast spending. Each day will be slightly different and have its own excitements. It is an opportunity to grow in our positive feedback technology company.
- Regularly evaluate organizational efficiency and make necessary changes to maximize staff productivity including facility and equipment needs.
- Oversee daily operations of the organization, supervising the work of employees, and providing constructive feedback to leadership and staff.
- Directs the functions of accounting including budgeting, accounts payable/receivable, and reporting in terms of costs, budget, operating policies, trends.
- Run Customer Success Team & Customer Support Team by managing the team conducting one-on-ones.
- Liaise with leadership to make decisions, review strategic goals and report KPIs.
Skills we are looking for
- Proven experience managing operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational, leadership, project and people management abilities
- Finance experience, SaaS business experience. Must know how to run a pivot table in Excel.
- Modern application experience. Eg, Trello, Slack, HubSpot, Asana, OKRs, Jira, Okta, JustWorks, Microsoft 365, Azure, Google, 1password
- 4-7yrs experience in operations
- 2-3yrs in management
- Competitive salary + options
- Great healthcare options
- Remote work
- Unlimited vacation policy (2 week mandatory minimum)
- Continued education and travel
- Spot bonuses through our own software
All are welcome and encouraged to apply!