Junior Customer Success Manager
At Recognize (recognizeapp.com), we are motivating the workplace through employee engagement as an enterprise HR SaaS technology platform. Our core offering is an employee recognition and rewards system integrated into the tools companies already use.
Our HR Tech is making a positive impact on organizations around the world. Now we are looking to you as the Junior Customer Success Manager help companies be the most successful with our offerings.
We’ve been around for 10 years, have reached 2,000,000 positive exchanges across our network, and are ready to scale with you! That being said, we are a small team who are passionate for company culture. Being a small team, things change for the better and our culture requires teammates to be able to adapt quickly. You should feel like you thrive in this self-starter environment and excited to make a big impact on a family-oriented, remote team.
Who are You?
Being remote means you can work from anywhere as long as it is between PST to EST and has solid Wi-Fi. No one will be micro-managing you and that means managing your own schedule effective. At Recognize, we want you to feel comfortable and effective. Further, we value detailed-oriented, teamwork, speaking up, and always focused on making the employee’s lives better. Given we are providing companies with ways to improve their culture, we hope you find we are doing the same for ours. Join us and tell us how we can help you live rich and fulfilling life.
The Job Description
We are looking for an articulate and organized self-starter to join our team as a Junior Customer Success Manager. This role will be instrumental to driving customer satisfaction and loyalty within our organization and is a great opportunity for someone beginning their career in Customer Success.
This is currently a hybrid role that will help with Customer Onboarding and Support functions. Half of your time will be spent owning the end-to-end onboarding process for new customers, proactively guiding customers through the successful implementation and setup of our platform to meet their unique needs. The other portion of your time will be spent assisting Recognize customers by troubleshooting and resolving technical problems, service inquiries, and general questions, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do with Us
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Recognize platform, its features, functionalities, and integration capabilities.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers during the onboarding process, understanding their business objectives and tailoring the onboarding experience to align with their goals.
- Deliver virtual live training sessions with customers, educating them on how to effectively use the software and achieve desired outcomes.
- Regular, proactive engagement with onboarding customers to ensure timely onboarding and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage multiple onboarding projects simultaneously, ensuring timelines and deliverables are met.
- Keep updated records of all onboarding interactions, progress, and feedback in the company’s CRM system.
- Respond to customer inquiries, requests, and issues submitted through Zendesk in a courteous, professional, and empathetic manner.
- Effectively manage and prioritize a queue of support tickets within Zendesk. Ensure that each ticket is addressed promptly and appropriately, adhering to defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to quickly diagnose and resolve customer issues. Ability to think critically and adapt to unique situations.
- Empathy and patience when working with customers of varying technical backgrounds.
- Familiarity with Zendesk or similar customer support platforms. Basic understanding of software, hardware, and internet technologies is preferred.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and workload to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, and handle multiple inquiries simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible outcomes for customers.
- Meticulous attention to detail when recording customer interactions and diagnosing issues to ensure accurate documentation and resolution.
- Willingness to adapt in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Experience in SaaS is a plus.
- We believe everyone deserves respect and understanding. We believe in working hard and playing hard. We believe in altruism and adaptability. We believe in speaking up. These should be your values as well.
To apply, please complete the following survey: https://recognize.typeform.com/to/qHEDOMDx
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote