Emotional Intelligence Interview Questions
July 8, 2020
No one ever said hiring was easy. Companies continue to grapple with the best approach to hiring. One of the big issues is reliability – that the interview will predict behavior in the job. One way to help with this is asking the right questions that touch on your company values and their emotional intelligence.
10 questions to add to your interview
- Tell me about a time you faced an ethical dilemma at work. How did you deal with it and what was the result?
- Tell me about a time someone criticized your work. How did you respond and what did you learn?
- How would you resolve a dispute between two colleagues?
- If a customer called to complain that the price of our product/service is too high, how would you handle it?
- Tell me about a time you had a conflict with your supervisor. How did you resolve it?
- How do you recover from hardship or failure?
- What do you do when you get home or before work to de stress?
- What kinds of things do you by yourself or with others to celebrate success?
- What kind of behaviors are annoying to you?
- Describe a time you delivered bad news to someone. How did you do it?
Incentivize, Recognize, Reward
Recognize increases staff productivity, provides company engagement insights, and helps retain top employees. Providing HR with an out-of-box solution since 2012.Schedule Live Demo