New "Confetti" Feature on Sending First Recognition
October 21, 2021
Employees will now see celebratory confetti on their screen after sending their first Recognition!
Estimate what your company will spend on rewards with our new Rewards Budget Calculator!
Badge Delegates Now Available
September 28, 2021
For companies that want an executive assistant, or anyone else they choose, to send Recognitions on behalf of someone else. To find out more, see our how-to article here.
Gifs in Comments
Users now have the ability to add GIFs when commenting on Recognitions!
We’ve improved Admin’s access to reporting by adding a RES page that, in addition to monthly RES scores, includes quarterly and yearly RES charts with filters!
New Rewards SMS Notifications
Employees can now be notified of Pending, Approved, and Denied reward redemption requests by SMS if they have a phone number in Recognize, and the setting enabled in their user profile!
Bug Fix: Avatar Sync from Microsoft
Microsoft Connector is now live to automatically post recognitions to Microsoft Teams Channels
August 17, 2021
Recognize allows posting to Teams automatically. Choose specific groups in Recognize to have their recognitions automatically posted inside a specific MS Teams Channel.
Go to MS Teams Connector in a channel to find Recognize and configure.
Once set up, when recognition occurs it will be posted to the group in a few minutes.
Recognition Detail Page Improved & Redesigned
August 3, 2021
The page that people visit when receiving an email notification or when clicking on a Recognition has received its first major update in five years. The meta-information on consolidated, the conversation is made to be front and center, and more options have been included.
Click on a badge and it now takes you to a page showing you all the recognitions just for that badge. The recipients include their avatar and if it is to one person the name is larger.
Comments are now centered and right below the Recognition message to make starting a conversation more accessible.
If there are several recipients, the recipient box has a max height and will allow the user to scroll through. This way the recognition message isn’t lost below the recipients.
Teams are now listed on the side panel, along with other controls. They are clickable to visit the team page.
Sortable Badges, Award Certificate Generators, And a Lot More
June 16, 2021
Introducing the Recognize Award Certificate Generator! Easily create and save Award Certificates for service anniversaries, Employee of the Month programs, achievements, and more, absolutely free! To try it out, click here!
More exciting updates:
- Added Webhooks for custom third-party integration, such as a Company Merch Store, Axomo.com, and sharing to Slack or MS Teams Channels.
- Configurable timeout to logout users – users can be logged out automatically if they are inactive for a specified period of time.
- Deployed option to turn off reward manager approval on company-fulfilled rewards.
- Custom Badges section now supports arbitrary sorting – Companies can organize badges however they wish, such as using their acronym to spell out words at the top of the badge listing, or order by type.
- API documentation is now dark-themed and easier to navigate – Check it out here!
- Fixed copy & pasting from MS Word to Recognize message.
Frontline Worker Easy Logout Button
May 6, 2021
The frontline worker easy logout button is now available! The Recognize toolbar can feature a logout button for users to easily log out on shared terminals!
- Deployed new Settings navigation – Searching the settings section of your Admin Portal is now easier with our navigational highlights on the right-hand side of the Settings page
- Deployed new mobile app features – Mobile apps now show badge descriptions and a link to edit your profile within the website
- Launched Improved Language Support
- Fixed Logo images in emails
- Deployed fix to prevent duplicate recognitions from occurring
- Deployed fix for bulk recognition for anniversaries when the user has multiple accounts
- Implemented auto-linking of accounts for Workplace users
- Fixed bug with user status changes
- Launched fast stream teams and fast hall of fame
Advanced Theming Capabilities
February 23, 2021
Recognize has added advanced theming capabilities for Company Admins, that can be accessed in the Settings section of your Admin Portal. Features include:
- Company Admins can now manage their own logos
- More flexible theming options with dynamic updates
- Fixed issue with the ability to add multiple variants of the same value in the rewards catalog (useful for things that have sizes, like t-shirts)
- Allow adding a gift card without needing to deposit any money
- Fixed bug with signing up due to recaptcha
- Android app was updated with fixes to the rewards catalog
Disclaimers to Cash Equivalent Cards
January 21, 2021
Recognize has added a disclaimer to cash equivalent cards, informing users of the timeframe wherein they must be redeemed and spent. Users can now see this information before they choose these rewards!
- Fixed bug in Data Table Header of Company Admin Engagement Page
- Created a new way to handle points reset requests
- Made ‘Hall of Fame’ timezone aware
- Fixed bug in rewards to allow Company Admins to view redeemed company-fulfilled reward’s variant
Multiple Recipient Award Certificate
January 4, 2021
Before now, a recognition to multiple recipients could not generate an automatic award certificate. Thanks to a request from a new customer, we created a popup with a select list of the recognition recipients. An admin, manager, or employee can now generate awards for each employee.
- Redesigned recognition approval email
- Fixed notification bug with Workplace by Facebook
- Updated to new Workplace by Facebook install method
- Fixed custom locale bug in Microsoft Teams
- Fixed bug with logging in to Outlook app for new users
- Updated Top Employee Recognition Ideas article
Performance Improvement Launch
December 1, 2020
Recognize has increased the performance of the Stream page by now ‘lazy loading’ the comments. This allows the recognitions to now pop in immediately!