Frontline Worker Easy Logout Button
May 6, 2021
The frontline worker easy logout button is now available! The Recognize toolbar can feature a logout button for users to easily log out on shared terminals!
Deployed new Settings navigation – Searching the settings section of your Admin Portal is now easier with our navigational highlights on the right-hand side of the Settings page
Deployed new mobile app features – Mobile apps now show badge descriptions and a link to edit your profile within the website
Launched Improved Language Support
Fixed Logo images in emails
Deployed fix to prevent duplicate recognitions from occurring
Deployed fix for bulk recognition for anniversaries when the user has multiple accounts
Implemented auto-linking of accounts for Workplace users
Fixed bug with user status changes
- Launched fast stream teams and fast hall of fame
Advanced Theming Capabilities
February 23, 2021
Recognize has added advanced theming capabilities for Company Admins, that can be accessed in the Settings section of your Admin Portal. Features include:
- Company Admins can now manage their own logos
- More flexible theming options with dynamic updates
- Fixed issue with the ability to add multiple variants of the same value in the rewards catalog (useful for things that have sizes, like t-shirts)
- Allow adding a gift card without needing to deposit any money
- Fixed bug with signing up due to recaptcha
- Android app was updated with fixes to the rewards catalog
Disclaimers to Cash Equivalent Cards
January 21, 2021
Recognize has added a disclaimer to cash equivalent cards, informing users of the timeframe wherein they must be redeemed and spent. Users can now see this information before they choose these rewards!
- Fixed bug in Data Table Header of Company Admin Engagement Page
- Created a new way to handle points reset requests
- Made ‘Hall of Fame’ timezone aware
- Fixed bug in rewards to allow Company Admins to view redeemed company-fulfilled reward’s variant
Multiple Recipient Award Certificate
January 4, 2021
Before now, a recognition to multiple recipients could not generate an automatic award certificate. Thanks to a request from a new customer, we created a popup with a select list of the recognition recipients. An admin, manager, or employee can now generate awards for each employee.
- Redesigned recognition approval email
- Fixed notification bug with Workplace by Facebook
- Updated to new Workplace by Facebook install method
- Fixed custom locale bug in Microsoft Teams
- Fixed bug with logging in to Outlook app for new users
- Updated Top Employee Recognition Ideas article
Performance Improvement Launch
December 1, 2020
Recognize has increased the performance of the Stream page by now ‘lazy loading’ the comments. This allows the recognitions to now pop in immediately!
October 22, 2020
We are helping frontline staff who don’t have regular access to email get on to Recognize!
Frontline Staff are those who provide us an essential service or key public service, who interact with customers or work in factories. These terrific essential employees don’t always have access to a company email but deserve to be recognized for all of the hard work they do. In addition to logging on via Email, Single Sign-On, Yammer, Google, and Microsoft, we now offer the option to log in via telephone number for employees who are the frontline every day. Our frontline option provides a number of features to engage these employees, and send custom rewards to the backbone of your organization. Learn more here.
Trimester Nomination Campaigns and more
September 24, 2020
Trimester nomination campaign intervals now supported
Trimester nominations are for companies who wish to award titles on a trimester basis. To implement a Trimester nomination, first visit the “Custom Badges” section in the Admin Portal. Select the badge you wish to award each trimester. In the drop-down menu under “Badge Sending Limit“, select “Trimester” and click “Save” at the bottom of the screen.
Workplace now has chat commands for sending recognitions
Try “recognize”, “recognise”, “r”, or “send recognition”. This will provide you with a shortcut to the Recognition window and make it easy to recognize teammates.
Anniversary Recognitions can now be sent via bulk recognition
Anniversaries can now be sent anytime on command by the company admin.
Repaired mobile issues with Microsoft Teams integration
Microsoft Teams mobile is growing and so is Recognize support!
Import spreadsheet now includes department, country, and locale
Spreadsheet import and FTP import now support changing someone’s language.
Android now has reward redemptions
September 1, 2020
Android app got a big update.
- Performance improvements
- Privacy for sending option fixed
- Reward redemption for gift cards and company items
- New profile
Check out the mobile apps!
Send recognition from Workplace by Facebook Chat
August 31, 2020
Workplace by Facebook removed the menu to be able to send recognition! We quickly moved to add a few different commands to workplace chat.
To do that type:
10 Free Award Certificate Templates
August 16, 2020
To help managers and HR engage their top employees, we created a really nice set of new award certificate templates to customize and print or email.
Download the PDF at the bottom of the page.